Re: gtg release for Ubuntu natty?

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 11:14:24AM -0800, invernizzi.l@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I looked into doing a 0.25 release without liblarch over the winter
> break, but it is too integrated with the rest. Rolling back to the
> previous way of managing the task tree would require a lot of time.
> So I moved to writing a small version of liblarch (since we no to want
> it to be a backend for the gtk widget, we can drop most of the code)
> separated from GTG. I'd love to finish it in time for Natty, but I'm
> afraid I cannot assure that because of my daily work.
> I'll try to show you a initial demo of my code later this month.

Hmm.  Well, as another option I have a branch of 0.3 I've been using
with one of the earlier incarnations of liblarch at a point where it was
quite stable.  I hesistate to suggest it because I think a lot of
extensions don't work, however the performance is way better than 0.2.4
and at least for my own use case it doesn't crash or have other major
irritants.

(It's my 0.3-main branch in bzr if you want to review it.)

Bryce