Treestore rewrite

Hello,

Thanks to my new job at Lanedo, I may take sometime to work on GTG when
I'm not busy on other project. I expect the next two weeks to be quite
calm and thus, I want to unlock GTG.

Can anybody tell me what is the status of the different branches ? Is
there something nearly releasable ?

Most of you know that most of our problems where lying in the
liblarch-gtk layer. I've rewritten that layer using a plain old
TreeStore :

https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~gtg/gtg/treestore_rewrite

It should be bad for performance but at least, it should allow us to
make something that work.

Is there still something motivated to work on GTG and with some spare
time in the next two weeks ?

Lionel

Follow ups