Re: GTG GSoC idea: GTG UI

Hi Bertrand,

That's a good idea! GTG needs somebody who is more into UI than low-level things. I read the proposal and the first question was: Are you allowed to participate in GSoC without coding? I don't know the answer.

For the record, there are some initiatives already:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/885320
* https://live.gnome.org/Design/Apps/Potential/TodoList (the guy started working this week)

  * Read the discussion on this bug:
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=bsp&ver=ohhl4rw8mbn4 and have
a look the great proposals/mockups that rAX and vovkkk have made (look
at the bug attachments).

I can't access the link, probably it's internal GMail link.

I like the idea and would be happy to help a student with implementing his UI.

Izidor