Re: Questions about User Stories

Hello,

I think that you can see a good example
here<https://live.gnome.org/Design/Apps/Web>,
particularly if you look at the toolbar redesign examples.

I would say, for example, that it would be useful to look at cases like:

Context: the user has finished adding tag to a task.
Action: the user clicks on the new task button to add a new task.
Expected result: the user can add a new task.
Actual result: the new task window opens a new task window which contains
the task which the user added a tab to previously.

Using personas might be fine, I know that they are often used in the Ubuntu
community.

Meg