Re: GTG Redesign

Hi,

Le 23/03/12 14:52, Alex a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> I made a few new mockups, but i think i'm stuck at a point on which
> i need a bit feedback, to move forward with other aspects of the
> applicaton, so i have a few questions for you:
>
> - Is everyone ok with the colors?

Fine for me

> - Is everyone ok with the arrangement and wording of the primary
> toolbar filters? (1)

Not really. I miss the workview (we might want another name for that
like "actionnable")

Also, I don't understand why we need "scheduled" and "without date".
Seems useless to me.

Another point that worth raising is the concept of "inbox", which I
currently use in the "task without tags" filter.

> - do you think the sidebar should contain anything besides the
> tags?

Nothing that I can think off.

> - what do you think about the idea of having two buttons in the
> upper right corner to toggle between a small list view and a task
> view? (2)

Don't really understand. Is the button a slider? What's the difference
between the two views?

> - should we stick with the 'empty-task-approach?

? What is "empty-task-apporoach" ?

> - what do you think of the task design? (3)

I like it but I would like to keep the possibility of having the color
on the whole line, as background color. It's something I definitely
wants (even if disabled by default)

Thanks for the awesome work,

Lionel