Re: Performance

2012/3/24 Izidor Matušov <izidor.matusov@xxxxxxxxx>

> 2, We might think about redesign of basic backends concepts (ehm...
> synchronization services, sorry Radina ;)

Gee, that comment of mine must have really sounded harsh... :)))

Guys, no need to tiptoe around feature and concept names when we talk among
ourselves (well, actually amongst yourselves, I might still need some
tiptoeing from time to time :), you keep calling things the way you feel
most comfortable with. The only important thing to keep in mind is
that, sometimes
for the same concept we will need to use a different and/or more elaborate
name geared for the general, non-geek user...

Cheers,
Radina