Re: About the redesign effort WAS Re: GTG Redesign

It's a little hard to get trunk up and running in Fedora, since there are
no liblarch_gtk.rmp packages, and the readme doesn't explain that you need
to use python setup.py install to install the liblarch dependencies. Maybe
someone could document how to add the dependencies for Fedora at some point.