Re: Welcome community managers!

I agree that once a week for starters should be enough. Ricardo, you
already wrote the first article and, if everybody agrees, it can be
published as this week's post. In the mean time we will rewrite Izidor's
description of the fixed icon path bug and we'll have ready the post for
the next week.

As Bertrand suggested, we should present ourselves, but I vote to create
the "Meet the Team" blog post series to be published one at the time, where
the most active members among developers and contributors can have a
paragraph or two (or more, if anybody has time or inclination ;) to present
him/herself... :) This can be added as the "Meet the Team" blog category.

I like the idea of putting various types of content on the blog, and will
definitely start searching for it, but it will have to wait for *after the
6th of April* when my application for the GNOME Outreach Program for Women
is due. I want to advance as much as possible with the GTG User
Documentation in Mallard (afterwards I can blog about it ;) to have a fair
chance of getting the internship. That way you will have to put up with me
and my comments at least until September... :P

Ricardo, by all means start making videos and tutorials, it will be great
addition for the blog and we can even integrate them into the User
Documentation in the making!

Cheers,
Radina

Follow ups