Re: Welcome community managers!

Since Izidor found new bugs in that feature about which we planned to blog
this week, and I managed to submit my application for GOPW already (yeah!),
I wrote another post about multitasking inspired by a couple of articles on
HBR and NYT. Check the Google doc and let me know what you think...

Cheers,
Radina