Re: contribution to GTG project and GOPW

Thanks, Bertrand, it was actually great fun working on this and I am
starting to like Mallard a lot!

You have a point with PPA comment... I believe it is worth including in the
docs, but maybe placing the whole PPA topic somewhere towards the end of
help file would be a better solution. Actually, there is a warning note
about the instability and bug issues when installing the development
release that I copied from Launchpad, but you are right, I should add the
advice to backup the data prior to this kind of operation.

Now that I think of it, do you believe that we should include a general
chapter about backup process? I didn't think of it before, does GTG have a
backup option? How is the user supposed to approach it?

Rgds,
Radina