Re: tag-bg-color patch

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 4:31 AM, meg ford <meg387@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to add the colored background to tags in the current code. It
> works fine in the original branch bzr branch
> lp:~jeffrey-oliver/gtg/tag-bg-color, but I can't start a new task when I add
> the diffs to the current code. Is this the correct way to merge an old
> patch?

The issue comes from the fact that the patch you use is quite old. GTG
has changed since, and I think the tag/task access API has changed.

You should have a look to those APIs, there defined in GTG/core/requester.py

Also, you could have a look to the current editor code to see whats
different and to identify what should be adapted.

Finally, could you please push your branche online, so that we could
have a look by ourselves, and better help you?

Regards,

Bertrand