Re: tag-bg-color patch

Sorry that I didn't mention that I pushed it launchpad last night: bzr
branch lp:~meg387/gtg/experimental-tag-bg-color-first-try

The lines I added are at 353 in the taskview.py file. There is some
difficulty with the get_name method, but I will look at the API and see if
I can locate it.

Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Meg