Re: Automatic recovery of XML file

It's a good idea to automate these steps indeed? But, do you warn the
user about this? Maybe there should be some kind of dialog to inform
the user. Something like: "Ooops, something wrong happened", "Do you
want to restore this file (last modification is xx time old)?",
"Restore", "Use new file", "Quit GTG".

Bertrand