Re: Redesign: First Wireframes and Concept

Hi Alex,

I really like these! The task view seems a little too complicated,
though, but a really good start! I'm sure your ideas will be clearer
after a few more iterations. Ask in GNOME design, too! They can give
you some tips about how to simplify the view.

Meg