Fwd: Setting due date of tasks

   Izidor I get your point.
  Would this be irritating?: If a user sets a due date earlier than the
start date, then there will be a popup asking him if he is sure he wants to
change the dates of the task. If yes then we can shift the start date and
the due date to the selected date, otherwise, no change.
Nimit Shah,
B Tech 3rd year,
Computer Engineering Department,
SVNIT Surat