Re: Redesign: Mockups and Stuff (Round 2)

Well, I was wondering, if we could have a search bar right somewhere in
h the right side of the main top bar. GTG needs an efficient search bar,
and since you have included Saved Searches in the sidebar, the search
bar should even be visible prominently.

We want to split QuickAdd entry and Search. When you start typing or triggering a shortcut, the search toolbar will be shown.

I also had a doubt as what is the function of Inbox?

See the discussion on previous thread with wireframes.