Re: Technical topic for this week's blog...

Done!<http://gtg.fritalk.com/post/2012/04/21/Advice-for-Google-Summer-of-Code-Students-GTG-Experience>

Cheers,
R.

PS:  I would suggest that the list of previous GTG GSoC projects and links
towards the blogs of successful candidates from past editions, can give the
new ones the correct input about the ideas their adequate executions.