Re: [Branch ~gtg/gtg/trunk] Rev 1153: Reimplements the tag context menu as a separate widget. Pave the way to an enhanced menu with - I...

Hi Bertrand,

A great first step to nice tag editor. :-) Could you describe, what is your goal? Creating an own dialog for editing tag editor with changing color, icons and other properties like hide in workview? Get rid of the right click menu?

I am asking because of a merge request which adds property to make a tag permanent (shown regardless 0 tasks) I would like to add few minor features to it before merging. It was implemented in the right-click context menu. Should I put it there or in the new dialog?

Your change introduce a regression: you can't reset a tag color. Could you solve it later commits?

There are some snippets of code which was commented out. That code doesn't have any effect now. Could you remove it? If needed, you can find that code using bzr revert -r <revision>

Thanks for your contribution and hopefully we have the new tag editor!

Izidor