Re: [Branch ~gtg-contributors/gtg/google_tasks] Rev 1019: google tasks backend works with latest GTG, file missing

> Question for you: what's the next planned release date for GTG? I'd like
> to get the google tasks and RTM backends in :)

Next release of GTG is planned when GTG has reasonable (boot) performance and Google Tasks and RTM Backends. (Those are release blockers) I have prepared some fix for the performance, need to fix side cases and put it into the trunk.

I've created a prototype of new backend interface, I'll write an email about it this week. We can discuss it then.

Izidor