Re: [Branch ~gtg-contributors/gtg/google_tasks] Rev 1019: google tasks backend works with latest GTG, file missing

Hi Luca,

After some consultation with Lionel (there was no active discussion on any mailing list back then) I removed GTG/tools/openurl.py because Python provides the same feature in its standard library: webbrowser. It does exactly the same thing, it should be platform independent and we have less code to maintain now.

Would you remove that file from the branch and use webbrowser.open() instead?

Thanks,

Izidor

PS: Any objections are welcomed :-)

1: http://docs.python.org/library/webbrowser.html