Re: Welcome to our summer students!

Yes, students*, please do present yourselves... :)

We have the *Meet the
Team*<http://gtg.fritalk.com/category/Planet-GTG/Meet-the-Team>category
on our blog which for now has only the very lonely Bertrand's
presentation, but would be the ideal place to post your presentation. You
can find the questions** to be used as a guide below.

You should also send me the link for a blog or website where you are going
to be posting your work progress during the internship, so we can spread
the word further through the GTG blog and G+ page.

Cheers,
Radina

PS: Bertrand, I've been meaning to ask -  "improv" as in comedy?

* I kind of like this idea of being lumped with the "students" even though
I didn't graduate yesterday... :P

** *Meet the Team Questions*

I go by: (write your name or nick)

I usually dwell in/around: (city, state, or for more privacy - my garage,
my girlfriend’s bed...)

I’ve been gnomed since:  (when/how did you discover GNOME, first as a user
and then contributor/developer)

GTG entered my life when: (which task manager app did you use before,
when/how did you start using/collaborating with GTG; what is your role in
GTG Team today)

My wishes for GTG this year: (where/what would you like GTG to get this
year)

When I’m not crashing (on) GTG Launchpad, I enjoy: (whatever professional
or personal activity or hobby that you would like to share with the
community)

If you really need me, look for me here: (blog, G+, Facebook, LinkedIn,
Twitter, etc...)

If you want to add anything else that you consider important apart the
answers to the questions listed above, please do so... :)

Include your picture or avatar if you desire!