Welcome to our summer students!

Hi everyone,

Student project acceptations have been official since last week, so
it's now time to welcome our students! Radina has already posted some
words about it on our blog, which I invite you to read [1], but I
think it's also worth presenting them on our mailing-list.

This year again, we've had many proposals, and we've been granted
several slots, from both the Google Summer of Code and the GNOME
outreach program for women!

So, it's with great pleasure that I'd like to welcome Radina Matic,
Baptiste Saleil, Steve Scheel and Izidor Matusov among our summer
students:

 * Radina, that most of you already now for her work as our new
community manager (together with Ricardo)  is going to work on GTG
documentation. I'll be her co-mentor.

 * Baptiste will work on an extension that integrate GTG in the
Gnome-Shell, providing rich interaction with GTG and notifications.
Luca will mentor his work.

 * Steve will work on the task editor and provide a refactoring of
this module. He will also work on integrating rich text editing
feature in the editor. Luca will also mentor his work.

 * And last but not least: Izidor, that you certainly already know as
our top and hard-working developer, will work on bootstraping a
collaborative GTG that will allow to interact with other people tasks.
Lionel will be his mentor again.

So, as you can see, it's going to be a very interesting summer for GTG!

Again: dear students, welcome in GTG! I truly hope you will enjoy
working with us this summer, I'm certainly looking forward to your
work!

Bertrand

PS: perhaps you might consider briefly presenting yourself and your
project to the rest of us.

[1] http://gtg.fritalk.com/post/2012/04/27/Hot-GTG-Summer!

--
Bertrand Rousseau