Re: GTG Redesign: Transitions & Animations + Inspiration

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Alexander Barnickel <alba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> i wanted to show you a neat little To-Do App named "Clear"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzohZkN9K1M. I really like it's transitions
> and animations as well as the "heatmap", i think it would be a great
> (additional?) feature for the workview/focus-view. I'll try get some
> animations done tomorrow or next week, including a marked-as-done animation
> and an amiation for creating a new quick-entry.

Indeed, it's nice. However swiping is generally more relevant for
touchscreen devices.

The heatmap is nice too, even tough the orange-red colors are quite
aggressive (which in turn is stressfull). If we were going to
integrate this in GTG, I think it would be better as a plugin.