A question about liblarch

Hi GTG Contributors,

In rewriting the task editor in GTK3, I have run into a problem where if I
import anything that deals with pyGtk, it causes Segmentation Faults with
the task editor because "PyGtkGenericCellRenderer is smaller than the
parent type's GtkCellRenderer' class size". I was wondering if liblarch is
heavy in pyGtk because trying to import Task is causing the EditorView to
crash, and I need to start working with the tasks to get the rest of the
editor up and running. This could cause a big problem because as you all
probably know, Task is a subclass of Liblarch's TreeNode class. If anyone
has ideas or suggestions on how this could be worked around (I am going to
try to write an interface for Task and hope that by eliminating direct use
of the task class we can get around it).

If you would like to try my code to better understand what I'm talking
about or to see for yourself download my branch with bzr branch
lp:~nmu-sscheel/gtg/SoC2012.
Just go into the file GTG/gtk/editor/editorview.py and uncomment the line
importing Task and then run it via python editorview.py.

Thanks,
Steve Scheel

Follow ups