Re: A question about liblarch

Hi Steve,

I looked at your branch. Using trail-and-error method, I found the surprising reason. If you uncomment Task import in editorview.py and comment import calendar in GTG/tools/dates.py, you get rid of that error.

(There is still "Warning: g_boxed_type_register_static: assertion `g_type_from_name (name) == 0' failed" but it doesn't seem harmful).

However, I would suggest you to create a standalone demo first. Create just mockup Task class with hardwired values. You would isolate similar GTG bugs, it would be faster and easier to develop and debug for you. If you keep the same name of methods, it would be easy to merge it.

BTW: It is awesome you want to have support for RTL languages. I am not sure about having option to change align of the text - left, right, center, justify in toolbar. GTG editor should be for note taking, not full featured rich-text editor.

Good work, keep the pace :)

Izidor