New task state: waiting

Hello,

I've discovered that, very often, a task is not done but I can't do
anything about it because I'm waiting for someone else to make an
action. There are multiple example but let's take one:

- Get a medical certificate for sport
---> Making an appointment with the doctor.

I call the doctor and he replies that he will call me back another day.
I can not mark the task as done (I don't have an appointment).

What I would like is to mark this task as "waiting".

A waiting task will not be displayed in the workview. Also, any parent
will not be displayed. (I don't need to see "get a medical certificate
if I'm waiting for the doctor to call back).

A list of waiting task will be available (probably through the sidebar)
and, for each waiting task, the waiting time will be displayed. That
will give you at a glance what waiting task need to be reconsidered. (if
I see that it has been two weeks since making an appointment is in
"waiting", I will re-active it.

Additionnally, you could mark a task as "waiting" for a given amount of
time. This would then have the same effect as "start time" but with
another kind of UI. In fact, it might even completely replace start
time, which is not the most intuitive feature of GTG.

What do you think ?

Lionel

Follow ups