Re: Collaborative GTG: Use cases & mockups

On 06/14/2012 01:34 PM, Nimit Shah wrote:
Hi!
    Really awesome work! I loved the merge conflicts part the most! :)
    First feed back, a small one:maybe we can rename "assign to" with
"share with"?

"Assign to" and "share with" are two different concepts. You can share a task with many people grouped in teams. It should be done by having a task with a certain tag.

"Assign to" is for you to choose who should work on that task/who is responsible for that task. It must be a single person.