Re: WorkView: Start of the day

  Bug #561092 is related to start time of a day as well. We can keep an
option for that in preferences.
  Regarding the interval of the day I think we should keep the text box. I
find that more comfortable. Also, we can give negative numbers easily in a
text box. While in a scale, we need to make it larger. We don't know how
long the user will want the interval to be so we need to keep option from
-01 to 23 or so.

Nimit Shah,
B Tech 3rd year,
Computer Engineering Department,