Re: GTG User Documentation - last call for comments

I doubt Nimit was suggesting to have the actual paragraph text middle-
aligned, I'm guessing he was saying that the the div/column where the topic
text is should be aligned *at the center of the page/document*. But of
course, I could be wrong... :P

Thanks Bertrand, I expect to release the final version in a day or two... :)

Cheers,
Radina