Re: Introduction

Hi Abhiram,

Thanks for your interest in GTG. If you look for bug to solve, I advise you
to look for unassigned bugs with the "love" tag in our launchpad
page<https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg/+bugs?field.searchtext=&orderby=-importance&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&assignee_option=none&field.assignee=&field.bug_reporter=&field.bug_commenter=&field.subscriber=&field.structural_subscriber=&field.tag=love&field.tags_combinator=ANY&field.has_cve.used=&field.omit_dupes.used=&field.omit_dupes=on&field.affects_me.used=&field.has_patch.used=&field.has_branches.used=&field.has_branches=on&field.has_no_branches.used=&field.has_no_branches=on&field.has_blueprints.used=&field.has_blueprints=on&field.has_no_blueprints.used=&field.has_no_blueprints=on&search=Search>

Also, please read the documentation under the section "For new
contributors" on our wiki: https://live.gnome.org/gtg/ Altough a bit old,
it contains useful information about how we expect people to contribute to
GTG.

Bertrand