Re: Some works regarding GTG's redesign

In regards to the "Mark As Done" and "Dismiss" buttons I think their positioning makes sense to me. It's where I would expect those buttons to be, but with the difference of inverting their positions, since the "positive" action is usually on the right side of windows: "Ok", "Save", "Next", etc. At least, that's what my limited experience tells me.

Integrating collaboration doesn't need to be anything complicated. One feature I'd love to have in terms of collaboration is team management. With that in mind there could be an entry on the left sidebar called "Team". How to create the team is another issue, but in the Team section there could be team member names/emails, under their respective team name entries, and then one could simply drag a task onto the team member on the sidebar, like what is possible to do with tags. Maybe it should also be possible to assign a task to an entire team as a means of easily creating "projects". Well, this is what I'd like to see. Not necessarily like this but with similar functionality.

Cheers,
Ricardo Graça