Hunt for the blog topic

Hi,

Yesterday I blogged about the last phase of the userdocs project and from
now on we are again on the mission of hunt-the-blog-topic... :)

My list of possibles looks like this:

1. Luca's "Meet the Team" presentation -  *I am still waiting for it!*

2. Izidor's Collaborative GTG GSoC project - he has written extensively
about it and posted videos, so I think I have enough material to make a
nice blog post.

3. Baptiste's GTG's integration with GNOME Shell GSoC project - I've seen
maybe one message on the mailing list, but I'll check his blog for some
additional material. I'll yell for help if I get stuck... :P

4. Steve Scheel, and the GTG Rich Text Editor GSoC project - I don't recall
hearing anything about it since mid May. Steve, do you have a blog where
you post about your project so I can have some material for a post on GTG
blog?

GSoC will end in about a month if I am correct, and we should have a report
about the each of the projects on the GTG blog by the end of the summer...

Does anybody have any comments or additional ideas for the topics on GTG
blog?

Cheers,
Radina

Follow ups