Re: Hunt for the blog topic

That's awesome, guys... I think that with all these ideas we are covered
for the rest of the summer... :)

Steve, if you have more nice screenshots of the rich editor toolbar in
action, I can certainly use them for the blog!

Luca, don't make me come down to LA to get that presentation of yours... :P

Cheers,
Radina