New experimental design for the task list

Dear GTG-ers,

I have been playing with the task list layout lately in order to implement
some of the ideas alba and I presented in the latest months. You will find
the result of this work in the following branch [1] (note: you will need to
pull this liblarch branch too to get it working [2]). I'm also including a
screenshot for the lazy ones.

Some ideas are beginning to be quite mature (e.g.: the task cells in the
list) while others are still quite experimental (e.g.: the toolbar allowing
to configure the view).

If you have some time to look at it, I'd be interested to get your feedback
about this. Note that I think the view configuration toolbar is going to
change heavily. I'm watching closely the current design changes on nautilus
in particular, since this will certainly drive and influence the
navigational features implementation of most GNOME applications.

Regards,

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~bertrand-rousseau/gtg/new-task-list-layout
[2] https://github.com/broussea/liblarch/tree/new-list-layout

--