Changes in GTG Daily PPA

Hello,

I would like to announce recent changes. I've manged to setup building GTG for GTG Daily PPA using Launchpad infrastructure after many attempts to do so. Yay!

To simplify the process of building liblarch and liblarch_gtk using Launchpad, those package are merged together and will be released as a single package since now.

What does it mean for you?
1) GTG will be built daily automatically if any change was made. I don't need build it myself and I spend those copule of minutes by hacking :)

2) You don't need package python-liblarch-gtk anymore.

Izidor

Follow ups