Re: New experimental design for the task list

Hi!
      Awesome design Bertrand!

      Just a few comments:
      I liked the positioning of tags like that in Alba's mockup (immediate
right of the title).
      Also, a small thing: instead of having a rectangular background for
tags, we could have the one that alba showed (arrow like shape) .
      @izidor: I am not sure about showing tags without color. I generally
give colors to color-code important tags. Hence I would only  like to see
those tags. Also, IMHO showing all the tags might clutter the view.

Nimit Shah,
B Tech 4th year,
Computer Engineering Department,
SVNIT Surat