Proposal fo Hangout

Hello fellow Hackers,
           I am Abhiram (contributer). I would like to propose an hangout
for the team. We could discuss many things on google hangout. I know we
already have irc channel for that. But, google hangout helps for some
bigger events like seminars, reports, releases of GTG. And invite the team
to join the hangout for a while to have fun. May be some developers can
even conduct some sessions to contributers about the core architecture of
GTG(if they have time). Something which has fun. What do you guys say?

Best,
Abhiram

Follow ups