Some news about the upcoming release

Hi everyone,

Bad news: we won't be able to release GTG 0.3 tomorrow, as originally
planned in the tentative schedule I proposed some time ago. Indeed, we
still have some critical bugs to fix before being able to do so, and we
cannot release with those.

The situation is not too bad however: there are only 7 bugs left to fix
[1], only three of them are critical, and there are fixes in progress for
most of them (there are even merge requests waiting for review for some of
them [2,3]). So we're close.

Let's hope we'll rapidly close those last bugs now!

Regards,

[1] https://launchpad.net/gtg/+milestone/0.3
[2]
https://code.launchpad.net/~bertrand-rousseau/gtg/bugfix-940833-897440-update-readme/+merge/120008