video tips/demos for the new release features

Hi everybody!

I was thinking of making small video tips or short demos of the
new/improved features in the new release, to put on the web and include in
the GTG docs. Here is the list of possibilities according to the release
notes by Bertrand:

   - Tag editor - pretty straightforward, the first one I'll try to make.

   - Data backup and restore - we should revise the FAQ that explains that
   process on our wiki [1] to be more non-geek user friendly; I myself was
   unable to find the GTG backup folder anywhere on my file system and the
   projects.xml file is empty.

   -

   Reorganized notification area menu (New task, Show browser,
<tasks>, Quit), changed position - anything else?

   - Urgency color - sleek one, definitely good for video and the inclusion
   in the documentation, the only thing I'll need is a bit more details about
   the "Danger zone span" - how that works?

   - Quick Add Toolbar - what are those "new features and flags for the
   geeks" Bertrand mentioned?

   - Improved command line clients - is there a list/explanation somewhere?

Cheers! :)

Radina

Follow ups