Code review stuff

Hi al,

first, I would like to ask you to make a code review of my patch:
https://code.launchpad.net/~izidor/gtg/autostart-problem/+merge/132360

second, I looked at Bertrand's proposed patch
https://code.launchpad.net/~bertrand-rousseau/gtg/bugfix-984880-tag-relation-not-stored/+merge/120290

I see that we need major rework of synchronization services. One thing I found during work on Collaborative GTG is that we need synchronization for tags as well. Therefore tags should be handled by a synchronization service in the same way as tasks. (Wait for certain time and then write down change tag list if there was a change)

I think it would be a better way to fix this problem. However, I can work on that during the next development cycle, so there will be a delay. Do you think that Bertrand's patch should be merged and then later reworked? Or on the other side, we let the bug to be, save some effort and fix it properly (in way that it will solve tag synchronization as well) during the next development cycle? What is your opinion?

Izidor

Follow ups