Re: Small cleanup on Friday

On 11/25/2012 08:35 PM, Bertrand Rousseau wrote:
I was not expecting no_date to be considered as a fuzzy date. It's
pretty counter-intuitive I'd say (when a date is said to be fuzzy, I'm
expecting that it knows at least something about a given time, not
that it is undefined).

Now, given that implementation, I guess those lines can indeed be
simplified, but most of all I think there should also be a comment in
the Date class stating clearly that no_date is considered as fuzzy
then.

I find it logical -- every date that is not a proper datetime in Python is a fuzzy date. So no_date() is a fuzzy date. However, the current notion of GTG says that fuzzy dates are "Now", "Soon", "Someday".

On the way back, I made some refactoring as well:

https://code.launchpad.net/~izidor/gtg/header-comments/+merge/136065
Updating comments in headers

https://code.launchpad.net/~izidor/gtg/pep8-gtk/+merge/136066
(partial) PEP8ification of GTG/gtk folder. I ran out of the battery; it is not completed but it could be merge to trunk now. The diff is now smaller and it could be finished in another merge request.

Izidor