Porting GTG to GTK3

Hi everybody,

during this development cycle I focus on porting GTG to GTK3. I made quite progress and I would like to ask you to help me testing it and find all quirks of the ported GTG.

At the moment I can run GTG without any crash, most of the features work. Drag-and-drop doesn't work at the moment because of issues with GtkTreeView [1] what is critical and I haven't propose the merge into the trunk :)

Please test the ported GTG and tell me your feedback.

How you get ported GTG running?

Run following commands:

mkdir ported-gtg && cd ported-gtg
git clone git@xxxxxxxxxx:liblarch/liblarch.git
cd liblarch/
git checkout porting
cd ..
bzr branch lp:~gtg-user/gtg/port-to-gtk3 gtg
cd gtg/
./scripts/debug.sh -l

I am looking forward to your feedback!

Izidor