Releasing next version of GTG this weekend

Hi fellow GTG hackers,

since GTG 0.3 we got couple new plugins in our trunk. There are few smaller bugs that annoy many people (like missing icon for notification_area)

My plan is to fix those issues, polish GTG if needed and release GTG 0.3.1 over the next weekend (before Christmas).

Why?

Originally GTG 0.3.1 should be already ported to GTK3, Python and the source code should be cleaned up (PEP8, pylint, pyflakes) I ran into some problems with porting to GTK3 [0] (if you know how to solve this problem quickly, it would speed up the process a lot). Nimit's working on PEP8-ification but it would take a little while to complete it.

We intend to speed up the release cycle and therefore we want to release small but nifty changes that sit and wait in our trunk for their users.

So, why should I care?

If you have a patch you would like to see in the next version of GTG, please ask for merge before weekend.

Izidor

0: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13882076/how-to-have-drag-and-drop-and-sorted-gtktreeview-in-gtk3