Switch from ./scripts/pep8.py to a standalone pep8

Hi Nimit,

thank you for working on pep8ification of our code base!

Recently I stumbled upon a standalone package pep8 [0] which does the same thing as our ./scripts/pep8.py script. It has several advantages to our script:
  * it is actively developed and maintained
* can be put in our test suite -- breaking pep8ification => can't be merged
  * less code in our codebase :)

I propose to get rid of ./scripts/pep8.py and use pep8 standalone module. It would mean that there might be couple of warnings left in the already pep8.

What do you say?

Izidor