Re: [GSoC-2013] GTG integration with Anjuta IDE

Hi Varad,

thanks for your interest. Please read the following article about how we are handling GSoC this year:

http://ploum.net/post/be-selected-student-for-soc

Could you elaborate more on your project? I personally don't use Anjuta. Have you talk to the community around Anjuta if they want a project like that?

Izidor