Re: [GSoC-2013] GTG integration with Anjuta IDE

On 04/15/2013 07:52 PM, Varad Gautam wrote:
On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 6:39 PM, Izidor Matušov
<izidor.matusov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Could you elaborate more on your project?

I wish to build a Todo Plugin for Anjuta, so that programmers using it
can directly list out what they want to make in their project. The
tasks can be prioritized, and this would ease the development process.

Have you talk to the community around Anjuta if they want a project like
that?
Yes, I have contacted the people at Anjuta, and they seem to be
interested in having a plugin like that. They suggested I contact GTG
and find out if this is doable.But Anjuta is written in C, and they
prefer to have its plugins written in C as well. To integrate GTG
(which is written in Python) with Anjuta, I'll have to write it in C.
Thanks.
Varad

You can interact with GTG via DBus API from your C code. Feel free to ask any questions if needed.