Welcome our new GSoC students!

Just in case some of you didn't know, this year GTG has 2 new GSoC
students: Parin Porecha and Hu Xuan.

They have probably been in touch with some of you while preparing their
GSoC applications, but I thought a more formal and community welcome was in
order! :)

So, congrats for Parin and Xuan, you guys are in for a crazy ride in a next
couple of months... I've read your proposals and they seem very
interesting, challenging and needed for our beloved GTG.

I would love to write about your projects at GTG blog, but I'll need a bit
more background about you. I'm going to share a GoogleDoc with a couple of
questions, and it would be great if you could send me the answers as soon
as possible.

Once again, welcome and enjoy your GTG GSoC summer!!!

Cheers,
Radina

Follow ups