Allow users to know all backends including the unavailable ones due to dependency missing

Hi folks,

In my machine, some GTG dependencies are missed, that results in three
backends cannot be imported. I know this only when launch gtg from the
command line. And as a non-technical user like others, when open the
Synchronization Service, they are not listed in the cadidate list, no
way to know what sync services provided by GTG and why some of them
cannot be used. It's not a bit of reasonable.

I prefer to allow user to see all backends. The solution is,

- give another status to each backend, might be named `available`.
That means whether a backend is available for using.
- backend author is responsible for claiming the environment including
all dependencies to run the backend very clearly.
- change synchronization service to be similar with Plugins dialog.
  - in the left side of the dialog is a TreeView to show all backends,
and use checkbox to indicate to enable or disable a backend
  - in the right side, the area shows information of each backend,
even the custom configuration interaction

Actually, based on current implementation of Synchronization Service,
the first two items are enough. That's it. What do you say?

Regards,
Chenxiong Qi

http://about.me/tkdchen

Follow ups