Re: Allow users to know all backends including the unavailable ones due to dependency missing

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Nimit Shah <nimit.svnit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please go ahead and raise this as a wishlist bug (I could do it myself but
> it was your idea and it should show so).

Okay. 'll do that later. thx! :)

> Nimit Shah
>

> On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 8:47 AM, Nimit Shah <nimit.svnit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Yes, by "configuration options" I meant configuration dialog itself. I
>> just didn't want another pop-up/window to come up.
>> We can keep the custom configuration options decided by the author on the
>> right hand side.
>>
>> Nimit Shah
>>

>> On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 4:34 PM, tkdchen <qcxhome@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Sounds good.

Idea update about this item. How about keep the same user experience
with Plugins management.

To the unavailable backends, the corresponding items are disabled (the
font color is gray naturally), and checkbox cannot be checked.
To the available backends for use, disabled (default) ones are
displayed normally, and checkbox is ready to be checked. To the
enabled ones, the corresponding checkbox is checked, and the backend
name with either bold or normal is fine.

Regards,
Chenxiong Qi