Re: (Partially) Migrating from Launchpad to Github

Hi all,

Good move, I really think you're making the good choice here.

I take the opportunity to announce that I am retiring from the project and
leaving the contributor list. I haven't contributed in a while anyway, so I
am just making this official.

It's been a real pleasure working on this project all this years, and a
delight to see all you great people contributing to it and taking it over
with such talent. Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Bertrand

--
Bertrand Rousseau